Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinque Peacock Design Team =)

   
I am honored.. that I was picked to be part of an amazing design team!! I guess being a crafty.. crazy Granny is paying off =) If you not familiar with the store yet....stop and check out their fine Embellishments....Beautiful Beaded Bracelets....Fabulous  Flowers...and they carry amazing Stick Pins too !Here's a link to the store http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/ . And the best part...Made in the USA !

If you look at my last blog post...I used one of their beautiful stick pins =)
 Happy Shopping !!!

9 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Congrats lady!!! So excited to see what all you create with these awesome products!!!! :)

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulationd!!! cant wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Tracy!!! Congrats - can't wait to see more beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY~hey!!!! Congrats Missy, I'm sure u'll do an awesome job...Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so honored to be part of the new team! Congrats Missy, I look forward to working with you and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Tracy! So happy to be working with such talented artists. Woo Wooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tracy. I took a moment to look around and I love your style. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is super exciting to have you on the team Tracy. I adore your style and love your sense of humor. Welcome Aboard!
    I look forward to the journey ahead!
    :O)
    ~ Quirky Queen Peacock

    ReplyDelete